Sunday, November 29, 2009

Here!

Fine Sunday morning in Waldport. Cold but bright. At 8:30, I walked around the Loop with my friend nancy, seeing quite a bit of bird activity, mostly pine siskins, I think, by the sounds they made. And ravens, of course. Lots of multiple flights of seagulls milling in midair. Weird brightness in the air-- Nancy said that is called THE SUN. I'm not up on the latest scientific jargon, so wouldn't know ...
Skipping my Sunday morning free-write-- don't have enough energy for the trip to Newport, so am staying home and reading, rsting a bit-- it has been a busy Thanksgiving week. Not hard, just busy-- I got to the sale at the Shamrock Lodgettes in Waldport, which after many decades is to be demolished. I picked up a small reading lamp, and wish I had known of your need, Valefar, as I could have got another-- just small motel lamps, but nice, 3-way, and bright. I'll ask around, there were a slew of them. Also got to the Art Guild's exhibit in Yachats yesterday-- neat turned wood pieces, and a picture technique I had not seen [ ]]]]]]\\] Molly's contribution--walked on the keys] using photographs printed on canvas--? It makes a lovely paintimg-like effect. Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment