I’m up and around now, today, and things are happening here at the house. Brandon and Skye have pulled out the toilet and sink from the downstairs bathroom and sawed out the floor under them so that we now have a delightful pit where the facilities once stood. I believe that the plan is to install Plexiglas™ where the floor used to be and light the place from underneath, in the style of an eighties disco, but I could be mistaken. We have a pedestal sink and a blue toilet we could install in place of the old ones, and maybe that’s what’s going on.
Tiberius and Zephyr are still getting on quite well, even after Zephyr growled and snapped at Tiberius when she thought he was getting too forward. Tiberius took it well; he had a sort of what-did-I-do-wrong? expression, rather than a I’m-scared-out-of-my-wits look, and he seemed confident enough with Zephyr afterwards, so I have high hopes. The other day when we were watching shows on the television they were curled up together on the couch.
The disaster in the back yard is now apparently reaching a natural conclusion, and the pipe is in place and the adhesive setting. Maybe things will get back to something resembling normal soon. Maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! That sounds great. Cat and dog at ease with each other, and house and pipes getting under control. Very good!
ReplyDelete