It seems I still have to give my password every week or so before getting to the dashboard. Don't know why-- I should be established by now, but something happens every little while that I get to the page for creating blogs and signing in-- though I start with the dashboard on my address bar. Oh, well ...
Puzzles ...
A nice morning walk, whenever the wind stood still. But when it picked up--wow! was it cold. Straight off a glacier somewhere, I'd say. My 100-year-old neighbor is still perking along, now has a housekeeper companion with her, but still managing OK in her own home. Nancy gets her Rxes for her and runs some errands--
Nancy's mother, age 97, is still doing well in the elder housing, but has days when she thinks she is helping her sister take care of six children in Hackensack. Other days, feisty as ever and still sure who and where she is.
On to reading contest entries, trying to finish this read-through of the stack--
Onward--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment