Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Connection and Concordance

Hello. I have not posted to this before, and much activity has not been had for some little while.
Things seem to be well, I am around in this city Vancouver, and living not too far from family, from friends, and from those that bring me comfort, creature or otherwise.
Animals to vex, neighbors to be-bother, yet those small vicissitudes still push and pull the dormant mind to life, speeding the hands to rattle away at this den with it's flickering screens.
How goes it? How fares the lands beyond the mists? Does the time treat you well?
Things seem normal, as much as it may appear here, and the patterns stay in the probability curve I tolerate, or perhaps prefer.
May this winter be cheery, and the season restful, and may your tidings be lit, with reason tranquil.
'Night,
-SSH

No comments:

Post a Comment