Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Physics lab was survivable. I rushed it a bit. I have a take home portion that's due before next week. I am a little dissapointed with myself the last couple of days, in terms of keeping up with the 'optional stuff'. I'm doing great on the mandatory stuff, but the optional is like my canary in the mine... I couldn't make exercise today because I didn't really think out going to lab; its a smaller environment, so I was worried about my textbook, which was bootleg... ended up buying a physics book, thinking, I'll have this for at least a year if not more. Still feel like I've talked myself pointlessly out of 200 dollars... I should go back there tomorrow and get a refund, I don't think the instructor even cared. Just nerves, I guess. I want everything to go right.

No comments:

Post a Comment