Today was more programming, and this evening, physics lab, but we're not there yet. I bought heavy duty cough syrup for whatever cold I've gotten, hopefully I won't disrupt the class too much. I am also using disgusting lozenges and drinking lots of orange juice.
The last several days I've logged at least 2.5 miles a day on the exercise machines. If I do as much as 2 a day everyday during the week (not counting saturdays and sundays) I will have covered at least 100 miles by the end of the quarter. Its pretty fun.
Homework for next week is mostly done (ECE assigned many unit conversions, octal-hex-dec-binary, several pages of it, and physics had questions for comprehension), except for two assignments for programming class, which were just assigned earlier today. I will get some of it done in a moment. I have physics lab up next, not sure entirely what to expect. I have not yet formed study groups, although I tried to get people to chat via blackboard yesterday but there were no responses, I don't think the others know how to use blackboard yet. Maybe I can form a study group with my lab partners later today. Next I must catch up on my reading and work on the programming assignment already mentioned. I haven't checked on my bike in a week or so, but its been locked in the garage that whole time. I'll check on it on the way to physics.
Not much more to say; I walked to Freddy's today and bought some more housewares and groceries despite the expense; perverse urge to cook something involving potatoes ginger onion soy tofu and marmalade and see if I can make it work this time.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a hard time imagining potatoes and marmalade as parts of a single dish. Did it work out?
ReplyDelete