various updates from college:
I'm sure dad's been keeping people updated, but:
-I got my bike repaired at the bikehub, and got to participate in some of the repairs
-I joined the ACM with a student account
-succesfully moved in to my dorm and everything.
-been busy around campus, trying to get involved in clubs / activities without committing to too much. I got a group x membership which means I can drop in at various group exercise classes without warning. I scheduled some things in my pim that looked neat: the CAT braindump (computer action team workshop on how to do linux sysadmin stuff), the dorkbotpdx 'beginning electronics for dorks' (tomorrow) which I had to go buy a couple of tools for but should be equipped now, and some other interesting events. I have a lot of brochures and pamphlets in a drawer now and a bunch of things scheduled in my pim. One interesting upcoming thing is on october 8th-10th there's a bunch of humanist-related stuff down here, on friday october 8th at the clinton street theater I think and on saturday and sunday at the 5th ave cinema on campus. friday's will include lewis black doing comedy stuff... there should be some other good things saturday and sunday.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment