Today was physics. I am ahead of the classes so far on the reading, but now I have actual homework (sort of) to do which I'm starting on tonight (recommended problems). I also have my second cs 163 class tomorrow. I have notes from the first class, on pointers and structs and such that I'm assembling into an email for dad but I haven't finished it yet. I'm not sure how helpful it will be... tempted to just simply scan my handwritten lecture notes from now on and email scans of them, or post them online somewhere. It might be faster/ more convenient. I also have pdfs and ppts of lecture notes my teachers provide for some of these classes... I think there's ppts for digital design. I have to track down the website.
I feel a bit overwhelmed... there are a lot of kinds of systematized rituals I am trying to get down so they work when things really do get overwhelming later in the quarter. I am not quite sure where to study yet, but I think they are saying the tutoring center has quiet study space... that might be good, then. I will try there today, I guess. after I finish up taking a few notes here and triple checking all the endless little details.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment