Well, hello there. I have been granted access to this receptacle of communal memetic material.
News of late:
Carlee (my wife) is vending at Sakura Con a convention catering to anime enthusiasts and general enthusiasts of the assorted games, toys, and cultural esoterica to be generated from the fascinating mindset of the Japanese.
I continue to trudge my way through work as an Analyst for Microsoft. It is a good job, but it tends toward to the stressful end of the spectrum, and I would welcome something that would better use my capabilities.
I have been doing my diligence into nootropics and anti aging research, the stuff that is out there is interesting but still firmly in it's infancy.
No boosterspice for us.
Other than that I have been following the obsessive call of the pursuit of knowledge.
My current topics of interest include Physics, Nanotechnology, Extraterrestrial Colonization, Psychology, Mythology, Memetics, Games, and just generally any means of understanding, exploring, and conceptualizing the firmaments of our universe as defined by, bordered on, and applied to the human paradigm.
More later, but I just wanted to say hello and emit some slightly topical information.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great to hear from you. As you can tell, Sam and I are the only moderately regular contributors here, but it is a good place to keep in touch, and I hope the rest will speak up now and again. Good to catch up on your news. My sister Marilyn is interested in Carlee's business. Is the one you mention at Sakura Con the sole link for it?
ReplyDelete