Thursday, April 1, 2010

maxpages

At this moment, all sam's sites appear on the list of top favorites, not hard to do when the top number of votes is 4 right now, for the perpetual top group. Just thought you'd like to know they're up there and visible. This is a first of the month phenomenon, not an April Fool comment.

Maybe I will get my car back today. Yesterday was the tedium and strain of waiting, being READY all day for a call that didn't come. Very stressful ... I of course called the garage a couple of times to check on progress, but got no word except that it would be finished "this afternoon." Oh well ... these things happen. But it was a long edgy day.

Today has just begun, but I will walk soon, since it's neither raining nor blowing too hard, and it'll be nice to see what is happening around the Loop. Then this is first Thursday, and a luncheon day, so I will ride with friends to a restaurant in Newport for that friendly gathering. More anon-- Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment