Monday, April 26, 2010

Well, Monday

Marjorie drove down from Trout Lake, where she and her husband live. She came Friday afternoon and went home Sunday early afternoon, in time to have dinner with her kids in N Portland before driving on to Trout Lake.

Good visit-- we got down to the Darlingtonia Park near Florence and admired all the great cobra lilies ... and drove around enjoying the coast. Got in a great beach walk Sunday before she had to go, and caught up on old days at PSU as well as more recent life.

I'm doing OK-- finishing up the checking of my BP medications to see whether they are the cause of problems ...

anyway, that series of checks is about finished, as soon as I call this last lot of readings in to them, so maybe I won't have to monitor that so closely now--? One can hope! ...

Onward--

No comments:

Post a Comment