Friday, April 2, 2010

Sturm und Drang (sbh)

After my earlier entry failed to post I'm going to make another attempt in the hopes that this time things will actually work. Not that I said anything of value in the earlier piece; I just wanted to get something in.

It's quiet here today, what with Rachel being off looking after Taymen and Taymen being off for school and operation and whatnot. Neither Brandon nor Skye have put in much of an appearance; I assume that school is occupying them as well. Nick's bird is chirping in the other room, but otherwise it's fairly quiet, not counting the hums of the computer and the fan and so on.

We were supposed to have high winds today, but it came out more fits and gusts. We did have a lot of rain, however. I didn't get anything exciting done, unless you count giving up on finding that goddamn missing library book. I'm probably just going to pay for it, but I'm not exactly happy about it. I've got an interlibrary loan book in that I want to look at, and I'd like to get the library business all done at once, rather than screwing around with it any longer.

And so it goes. Slowly, in a counterclockwise motion, spiraling down the drain.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Nick's bird is about and chirping. It helps. Does Bird have a name yet? Take care! Be well!

    ReplyDelete