Wind and rain gradually died down, and at 11:20 a watery sun shone on the garden out front, the scatter of tulip petals and the periwinkle color of the rosemary. Molly-cat watched out the front window and enjoyed the sun. A neighbor's cat wandered along the stones of my side-path, and it all looked somehow Italian, a faded Italian garden. At 11:27 the skies darkened and the cat went away and it looked like the Pacific NW again as the wind picked up. Perhaps the storm is NOT over--?
My car is at last back, but the brakes felt VERY low as I drove it home from town, so I will need to call in again and mention this to Bill's Chevron, and see whether I perhaps need brake fluid? or a brake job? Rats! I had hoped for some trouble-free driving potential ...
Molly frets. Lucy is more calm about it all-- good weather? she asks to go out. Lousy weather/ she sleeps. But Molly wants to see some entertainment in the midst of stormy weather-- catnip mice, or flying shoelaces ...
Onward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment