Thursday, December 10, 2009

here still ...

This is the Real Thursday, in contrast to yesterday, which was truly and actually Wednesday ... but it is still cold. As I write, at 10:23 am, the outside thermometer (north side) registers 28 degrees, so it is rising from this morning's 5:00 am 23 degrees. The water in the house trickled all night, but was never interrupted by a solid freeze, though to drink, it is bracingly cold. Not often is tap water like that. Again too cold for our morning walk at 8:30, so I continue to be a slob and get no exercise, except for moving books from shelf to shelf, fine tuning the rearrangement of bookshelves and furniture.

Something happened that writing didn't occur here, so I have lost my train of thought in wondering where the interesting thing I wrote went to ... It was about a paragraph, and had the cats' ventures into the thawing world in it, among other deathless bits. Well, another reality has the lines, somewhere ...

No comments:

Post a Comment