Friday weather good enough to walk, so Nancy and I walked the Loop and part of Oceanview Drive. Lots of white-crowned sparrows busy in the hedges, and chickadees on the pine boughs. Feels like spring, as it should, I suppose, after the hard cold, but it's too early for any sureness. "Wait till Sunreturn and after," I silently tell them ...but what do I know ....?
I've been doing glaucoma research on Sam's behalf, and keep seeing words like treatment and prevention in the literature and sidebars, so that I get the sense that there are things to be done, which gives me some hope. I just wish it would GO AWAY-- no need for any more problems, we have quite enough, thank you very much ...
And the USDA has raised my house payment by a couple of hundred dollars every month, which is a disastrous change. I will call them about it, but don't really suppose that will make a difference.
Disasters in the sun ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment