And another test entry. I don't know of any reason why this site should be giving trouble; comments at Rational Rant might because I changed the rules a day or so back, moderating comments after two weeks and requiring a check (to prove you're not a machine) again. I had too much spam coming in, and my hope is that this will slow things down somewhat.
The internet does seem to be exceptionally slow as I try to write this entry; my letters appear long after I've pushed the keys.
Anyway, today I woke up way too early (around one in the morning maybe) and before I got back to sleep Taymen caught up with me and wanted us to catch the latest episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. We ended up watching several other things as well, and before I got back to sleep Greg had come by, and I visited at least briefly with him. (He's been working on some of the amps we had in storage, some of which may be worth up to a few hundred dollars if they can be brought up to speed as working machines.)
After the program watching with Taymen I went back to sleep in the basement and only woke up again just now. I tried to figure out where my foot-massager had gone, and it turned out that Paul had thrown it out for some unknown reason; he said he didn't think anybody had been using it--and that's true; I haven't been able to fill it since Paul tore out the bathroom sink. (That's where I fill it with water, you see.) I would have thought the fact that I've been keeping it on top of the rest of the bathroom stuff--either on the top shelf of that old set of shelves, or on top of the the shelves altogther, might have been a clue. Anyway.
It has been very painful trying to write this entry, with the incredible slowness of the online world, so I'm going to give up for the moment. More later, I'm assuming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment