Saturday, February 20, 2010

made it!

Greetings to all!

This works. Oh dear-- what was I going to say?

Well, all's well here. Cats getting some sun--it is a lovely day, though the thermometer read 32 or 33 this morning when I looked. No wonder the garage felt like a North Pole visit! I'm hard at work on getting the NFSPS (Nationals) entries ready to go, having just finished judging and turned in the winners for the Utah State conference category I judged.

This afternoon I will get to the greenhouse to look at the orchid show they are holding-- it should make a nice break from pieces of paper. And Marie wants me to take photos of spring flowers blooming-- Colorado has not yet started spring ... and here we are with daffodils and hyacinth and crocuses-- the snowdrops have finished blooming and gone quiet.

More anon! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment