So I'm able to post today, early, to say I'll mostly be out from 11 to about 2:00 give or take, for that "first Thursday luncheon" I go to with water-aerobics friends ....
This morning around 2:00 I woke "knowing suddenly that deadlines for submissions to OSPA and to NFSPS are upon me--they're into their "reading period," and I had forgotten all about them, and two other contests have already asked me to be judge for them-- so I will have piles of other people's poems to deal with later this month, as well as sorting out stuff to send to the contests .... hmmm. Think I will mine gold from the ms. I sent to Calyx, as long as that isn't going anywhere-- some good ones in there ...
Anyway, I'm well, and tulips planted by Rachel or Chey in the tub the dead holly tree was in--? out front, are all up, as well as the bulbs planted along the walk, and four or five are showing in the back garden near the new fence! Thanks, Bryan, Chey, Rachel, Brandon, Skye, for that marathon job-- it has led to beautiful results and is still going strong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment