I forgot yesterday evening when we talked-- this evening I'll be away again, because I'm supposed to attend the "writers' reception" at the Visual Arts Center, for writers whose books are in the display. That runs 4-7, so I'll be leaving here around 3:30 and getting ready before that, but this one is not a reading or anything I need prepare for, except dressing up a bit and being ready to behave like a writer. I think one of the other Tuesdays is taking me-- gotta get offline and call her to be sure of the plan.
Anyway, it's not the all-clear day I anticipated yesterday when we talked, but I will try to sort some poems for the State and National things all the same.
More anon-- all's well here, cats happy and quiet, weather decent. It's not raining-- this morning's walk was made brisk by an ice-edged east wind, but was otherwise good. Now: To work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment