Monday, February 22, 2010

wonders!

Here again, and onward. Saturday turned out unlike the plan I had for it--as you know, I mis-stepped coming out of the garage utility area into the living room with a basket of laundry, fell, and in falling slammed the door on my shin, which is a lovely series of colors, purplish black among them, this morning.

I will say -- boldly -- three cheers for arnica! which made me feel nearly back to normal the rest of Saturday, and much of Sunday, when I could carry on normal activities without pain or frozen muscles ... I have an appointment to see my doctor this afternoon at 2:00 to check me over and talk about the arnica treatment, in case there might be conflicts with other medications ... but it does look conflict-free from all I can learn about it now, and it certainly made me feel a great deal better than any other treatment for back twists and contusions ever has ...

Other than that, I'm enjoying my return to the Vietnam-war era via the Smothers Brothers book, and will soon finish it up and share it-- it is a fine reminder, and I'm sorry I got sidetracked judging a contest and sorting poems ... on and on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment