Friday, February 12, 2010

Stormy Friday

Yes, the wind is blowing, and the rain hits the south windows sharply-- if windows had wipers, the fastest speed wouldn't clear the glass. It's quite a storm, this morning, and I am so thankful-- that my outside wall is sealed and painted, and that my roof repair is done and everything seems, for this moment, solid. I'll have to get busy and call the ceiling=repair guy-- I never did get around to that, was waiting to recover a bit from earlier costs before undertaking more. But I should take care of it and will soon. Just not today.

Today is dedicated to reading and storm watching. Maybe I will get busy on selecting poems for the Nationals, but slowly, as the day progresses.... Molly is very restless, and we had a meow-fest an hour ago-- she seems quieter now. Lucy, sensibly, has decided sleep is a good thing just now.

I don't have to go anywhere today-- would like a grocery run, but don't totally need it-- I can get by. And I still have library stuff enough to do a while. Has the storm hit further inland yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment