Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feb 13

Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow, everybody!
May all be well with you all--
It's early in the day to say, but this seems to be a milder and kinder day than yesterday was-- the storm has abated, if not passed, and the trees stand relatively quiet.
Sue Andrews and I plan to catch the Arts & Crafts Show at the Yachats Commons today, and I will pick up groceries-- otherwise this is slated to be a quiet day ...

I hope to get back to selecting-- and writing-- poems for the NFSPS contest-- the Nationals-- and get that ms ready to go soon. I still have a week or so to make selections and print them out in the appropriate format ... but there are many categories I'd like to enter, and it will take some time and attention ...

Off to get busy on things ...

No comments:

Post a Comment