Thursday, October 7, 2010

Briefly (sbh)

I'm having trouble writing at the moment--I'm not sure why--but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Developments here: Nick got a new bird as a companion for Big; it was annoying and frustrating getting down to PetCo and I intended to make a story of it, but I'm not up to it. Nothing further on the house front; in the news however BofA stopped all foreclosures, citing bad paperwork as a reason. Why couldn't they have stopped them a bit earlier? And I finally got down to the library to take care of my overdues, a hold, and some research I wanted to get in. I'd planned to check out Bruce Metzger's Textual Commentary on the New Testament, but luckily I found my copy before I made the trip, so that was one thing I didn't have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment