Hi guys:
Skye - hoping you have time for that sysadmin thing; don't want to overextend... Brandon got his Android epad ordered (Ruth, Sam, that's the kind-of-a-kindle/ipad/ebook reader thing he wanted to put his textbooks in ) - won't be here for a couple weeks... We're moving the rest of our plants - peppers, mostly, the tropicals are already in. The banana got too big to winter in this year - we'll have to wrap it when it gets really cold. I'm setting up some lights in the basement. They (the plants) have to share space with the koi, who're new to the basement. They seemed quite amazed the human/feeder appears at the side and yet the food appears at the top. (last years residents got eaten by marauding raccoons. I don't think I'll really replace them with piranha, but I like the thought - something must be done to protect them when they return outside). Tonight should be mild but Tomorrow night's supposed to be in the 40's so I'll need to move things along. Chey has been exploring the mysteries of the bread-making machine I'm looking for work, watching politics, (Speaking of Lennonism, happy 70th, John!) , trying to find time to study, write, play,& draw while the world rolls incessantly ...Peace & Change, Y'all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah. Its a tough call but I think I can do it if I kick myself into gear. I spend a lot of time doing unproductive stuff, if I can spend some more of that doing actual work I should have plenty of time.
ReplyDelete