News light and variable, like the weather, I suppose. Just wanted to see if anyone had come by--. Good to see you about, Valefar! even if I don't know from CATs.
COLD coastally this morning: some rooftops white with frost, even, and a chill east wind when I walked this morning with my walking partner. I can't get the lightbulb replaced-- it seemed an easy task. But the roof of the fixture is fastened to it with a little latch that won't move, and I can't swing it over. Sue has tried; Nancy has tried-- it's still stuck. Maybe I should just have a repairman come and replace the fixture--? That seems extreme, but I do want a night light to turn on at the front door when I need it.
The day is warming into being now, and soon the cats want out. The day looks good to work on the sonnets. Onward ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment