Well, I'm always as ready as I can be for power outages and stuff-- hope it doesn't hit the predicted 75 mph. But I have some kerosene left in my lamps, and some bat left in my flashlight batteries ... I'll cope. As long as the house holds up, that is.
Other than the stormy day today, and the predicted high winds tonight, things go along normally. Ran two loads of wash yesterday, and have the clothes folded and put away. Think I will bake a cobbler for this evening's dessert-- that will be a good way to get the house warm and smelling good.
Hope all's well at the other houses n this connection: in Vancouver and in Beaverton and Portland. Hope the wind doesn't blow as hard thereabout as is predicted for here in the headlands. Good weather to you all.
Onward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment