The site demands my gmail address again, but otherwise let me in OK. I hope this is not a precursor of more frustrating log-in attempts ...
I'm brief this morning, since it's Tuesday and I have stuff to get ready for my writer group. Also, Molly is pressuring me to DO something-- the sun is about to rise and we must be in the front room to let it come up--?
Something. They've been fed and given clean water, clean bowls-- their world is running on time, so I don't know what her problem is. Maybe she just means: PAY ATTENTION TO ME ...? Which, when I'm typing here, I am not doing, so she has a point.
Cats! Ah well ...
I finished Sonnet 8 of the sonnet redouble sequence yesterday-- will take it to the TUESDAYS this afternoon.
Greetings all! Good to see the posts from sbh, bjh, Valefar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment