Good morning, All!
Sudden downpour at 8:15 means no walk this morning. Cats are in the front window watching the ravens feed on old bread I put out for them. I'll soon finish getting ready for this afternoon's writers' meeting at the Episcopalian Church's "education room" where we meet. I'll be driving myself since the woman who usually picks me up has complications and isn't coming.
My poem pages are ready-- I just have to fix a plate of some food offering for the group, probably cheeses and fresh grapes. Not too time-consuming. And getting there should be no hassle: I get into the car dry. since it is in the garage, and the only place I'll have to get out in the rain is at the church, from the parking lot to the side door we use.
I'm bringing in a whole page of tetrachtys poems-- that form I illustrated a blog or two back-- and I have found that form interesting and productive. I love working in forms-- they seem inspiring, and inviting-- an empty something waiting to be filled, AND (this is the important part) giving a suggestion how that might be done.
Bran-- I'm so sorry about your backpack's being stolen-- that is a devastating loss. Textbooks cost so much-- and are so necessary--! I hope they can be found-- or replaced at no cost, somehow-- there must be some assistance for theft victims--?
Onward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment