Friday, October 29, 2010

trouble with internet connection ...

Always something, I guess, But the past two days I have not been able to get online, and finally called peak support, and they reconfigured my access numbers or something and now-- here we are. Someone named Brandon helped me.

Yesterday I'd planned to make an entry on the interesting day the 28th was. The Pagan Book of Days tells me it is FIRIBOD, when the runic half month Hagal, and the Celtic tree month Ngetal begin. FIRIBOD is also called FOREBODE, and it's a wintry weather marker. Hagal, we're told, is the "transformative hailstone"-- time to go through the changes leading up to winter. Ngetal is the reed, it means measurement and record (think of a reed pen). We're told it all stands for a time of introspection, and of seeking and finding order. Guess that's why you were housekeeping yesterday on your machine, sbh.

Today has no special significance: it is the day I was able to connect with the 'net, and here I am. Hope all are well and school going splendidly, and I am so GLAD the backpack and contents are found! Good luck to you all and to the tortoises, snake, birds, and cats and dog that may be about ...

Onward ...

No comments:

Post a Comment