Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Odin's Tag, good people...

Sunny here in the coastal area-- all bright and breezy. Cats are PLEASED. I drove to the Hilltop 1-farmer market this morning, got tomatoes and fresh corn-- about the last of this season, but young corn and good. Nice to be out in the bright windy morning.

Must put a fresh bulb in my outside front light, a job I'm not eager for, but do need the light out front some evening times.

Our cable TV in this area isn't working today-- guess Charter is having a bad day. Anyway, I couldn't make my normal check of the weather outlook, so must content myself with the sky and clouds, and the thermometers. Those all tell me whatever I need to know about weather.

I'm reading a neat book by an animal psychic, Amelia Kinkade, STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH. Very good anecdotes about conversations with spiders, cats, dogs, and others among the more-than-two-legged creatures.

Be well, you-all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment