Friday, October 22, 2010

No Title (sbh)

Just a brief note to sort of catch up on things. The news at the house:

Brandon replaced the old faucets in the kitchen sink day before yesterday or so; Paul bought the new faucets and dragged them home, so three and a half cheers for Brandon and Paul.

No news on the foreclosure front.

My copy of the first volume of Mark Twain's autobiography came on the 20th; I've been reading it ever since, but so far haven't blogged anything about it.

I appear to be over the flu-like thing that had me down for a few days earlier this week.

Nick's money finally arrived (financial aid) so he can actually buy the books he needs for his classes instead of borrowing them briefly from the library (or whatever it is he's been doing).

Zephyr went over to visit with Scott again last evening (Thursday). Taymen also is gone for a bit.

The lawn is mowed again (I think Paul did it), possibly for the last time before winter sets in; we'll have to see. The new grass Paul planted in the front yard where the white rock path used to be and in the side yard is coming up nicely, except in a few places where pets did some digging and disturbed the earth.

There's probably more, but I can't think of anything right at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I'll add some cheers for Brandon and Paul-- that's great progress, guys! rfh

    ReplyDelete