At least sleep was not abruptly halted at 3:38 a.m. by a horrendous clap of thunder, as it had been the night before. Woke feeling fairly clear and ready for the day, even up to some writing. Still a tad groggy from the sleep loss earlier on... but better, better. This is not a walking day-- my friend and I take this one day a week off from the planned exercise and do other catching-up stuff.
Not a lot to report. I will shortly be sending up the Smothers Brothers book and Season 3 DVDs, as they are ready to hand on now. Lots there to recall and think about-- the feel of the era (the late 60s) is there.
Gave the crows a feeding of the chicken pieces I had intended to put into the stir-fry yesterday. I'd stuck them briefly in the oven to keep warm while I stirred up the rest-- and forgotten them-- overnight, as it turned out. They were quite dessicated, but there ought to be some nutritional value, if the birds can get a beak into them ...
Reading-- I'm enjoying a revisit to D. Sayers, having finshed another look at Carolyn Heilbrun, aka Amanda Cross, of the University mysteries ...
Onward ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment