Thursday, March 18, 2010
Getting from the Airport to the AHM by Bus
Okay, yesterday I went down to Pearson airport and came back via mass transit. This trip seems needlessly complicated, all things considered. It involves (1) catching the 37 at Mill Plain (though the 32 on Evergreen and possibly the 3 on Grand might have worked as well), then (2) catching the 4 in downtown Vancouver, which takes you to Jantzen Beach where you can (3) catch the 6 to Lombard and Interstate, where it is possible to (4) catch the Yellow Line home. At least most of the buses (and the train) came fairly quickly when I tried it, but it's still a lot of waiting for a rather short trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds miserable, and I trust your knee will heal well and soundly! Hope there turns out to be a better, less uphill way to return to the AHM ...
ReplyDelete