Wednesday, March 3, 2010

made it!

at least so far ... Got my "fasting lab" over today and am home again after the early run down to the clinic. This was the medical appointment I had to cancel last week when my car quit. It's running well, and sounding good these past couple of small runs I have made-- and it's a big relief. I will try it on a Newport run Sunday, and do hope it continues to run as it has since the repairs. I do have a cell phone in case it doesn't, but I'd rather move about hassle free, all things considered ...

Cold rain here today, cats in a huddle on the bed. Well, Molly is in the doorway now-- my thoughts must have waked her. She wants me to mend the weather. I've already told her humans don't do weather-- that it is up to other gods ... but still she thinks I might step up--?

No comments:

Post a Comment