Bah--
The garage sale next door has been going on too long, for me, and become too widespread -- with the people's pipes and junk half across my yard, and cars coming and going, car-doors slamming, dogs barking and hassling-- on and on-- I hope it will end soon. I plan to take a drive to get away from the scene-- but I have things I want to get done here, and it's a nuisance.
A huge stack of poems to judge should arrive in today's mail ... the laundry to run, and much in the way of at-home stuff to do-- but the clutter and clatter is distracting, and I think I'll get off for a bit, at least.
Yesterday on our walk we learned the dog "Ethel" is actually "Echo" -- I heard it properly so now can address the dog directly-- a nifty little guy who at age 7 is learning how to be a dog, greet people, and play ... A "Poor Little Rich Dog" case if ever there was one-- he had been apparently a great show dog--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment