Thursday, March 11, 2010

coastal wind and rain

All's well here, though the weather is back to winter. Tulips are opening further, and have endured the winds so far. The daffodils, being small and sheltered by the rosemary and the house wall, are faring well, though they're about through blooming.

Cats and I stay indoors, as much as we possibly can; I hope Tiberius is thriving this morning-- he shouldn't even want to be outside, if your weather is anything like ours. I'm up to Season 3 in the Sm Bros book, which coincides nicely with my receiving that DVD set first. The DVDs have great commentary and interviews on them anyway, but it is a pleasure to read about what I have just seen or will shortly be seeing, a good reinforcement of the content of the years.

Got a couple of new poems done, in a small form called a cresset. Madelyn Eastlund asked me for spring poems for the next issue of Harp Strings, so I have given her several to choose among, and these are included in that lot. Don't think I will put the in here yet, but if she opts to use them, they will then be in copyright. Not that readers are swarming through here anyway ...

No comments:

Post a Comment