Wow! using the blog seems better now-- whatever went right there yesterday.
Good bright morning today. I have to go out for another bp reading this afternoon, but otherwise the day is relatively free of have-tos. I can work. I finished reading and making suggestions for Marie's memoir book, and that goes out to her in today's mail. And I must get together some pieces of work Madelyn wants for Poets' Forum, before its deadline, which is coming right up. This afternoon I'll give to that, and probably the late morning, till it is time to get ready and go to the clinic for the bp reading.
This morning's walk was great. Nancy and her husband John are going to Albany for a fly-tying gathering-- John ties fishing flies as a hobby-- so she will be gone till next Monday, as far as shared walks go ... but this was a good day to finish the week on.
Smothers Brothers-- that's my free reading-time book just now-- and a pleasure it is. That and the signed Will Minor Marilyn sent me, a neat reminder of the naturalists and observers who wrote so well of their adventures, back in the nineteen-hundreds--?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment