I'm feeling better this morning, after yesterday's cold and long naps to get over it. And the weather is bright here-- no more cold, slashing rains and less wind. It's mild enough for me to take out the trash carts without feat of their blowing over and scattering papers and debris ... definitely a more workable day than yesterday. I walked this morning, met Piewacket and her owner, but no Echo-- Echo was slow getting out this morning. Nancy's shoulder is doing better, with a combined treatment of acupuncture and physical therapy.
There's time now to look about and see what the next Thing To Do is--
Happy Birthdays!, rrhkh and Valefar! Good times ahead, I hope!
I'll get out briefly to the library this afternoon. Hope the weather stays nice for driving.
Take care, all of you-- you are much in my mind!
Onward--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment