Nothing doing at maxpages again, at any of the sbh sites and some others I looked in on.
Good day yesterday. Sue and I went to Newport, where we both had errands-- she had to renew her driver's license; we both needed groceries, and I had to replace my old shower curtain and mat (mildew) and get groceries. An easy and successful trip, other than the license-- she needed her soc sec card and didn't carry it-- so she brought me home and went to get her license and make the long trip back, just to get it out of the way.
But it was quiet and good-- I heard at last from the repair man, who is coming this morning to replace my front door light! Yay! I've really missed it, especially as daylight is so short-- and there was Hallowe'en.
More later-- gotta get set for the repairs and fixing.
Onward--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment