Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday again--? so soon?

Drizzly morning. Nancy and I canceled our walk at the last minute, because it seemed too uninviting out there. Very dark seeming. A day of shrouding.

Sue and I have made plans to get the the opening of the latest Harry Potter on Friday. That's a morning showing, and we can be home for the afternoon-- always a concern for each of us as we each have cats to humor. A person COULD just not be at home in the afternoon, when there might be sun, to let cats in and out ... but it seems more peaceful and happy, somehow, to be present and attentive at that point in their day. Oh, well ...

Working on poems today, and will get a haircut tomorrow morning ahead of the Tuesday meeting.

I hope the birthday celebrations were happy--! and Greg, I hope yours will be--! Joy,
luck,
love;
long life,
good health, and
lotsa $$$$ to you all!

Onward ...

No comments:

Post a Comment