Not so cold a dawn this morning, and less wind, no rain at the moment. Good to have a milder day, as I do need to get to the library and return some stuff, also get some reading and DVDs for tomorrow and Monday. Library will be open briefly today, but not at all tomorrow, so I hope for open weather for a quick trip to town.
Tomorrow Sue wants to catch an art exhibit she's overseeing, and i'll go along for that-- to Yachats, I think-- can't recall details.
I finished a brief article for Poets' Forum and sent it-- on Thursday, I think It wrapped itself right up and seemed solid, so off it went. Must get back to the sonnet sequence today, get another step done.
Molly and Lucy are eager to test the weather today-- yesterday offered almost no chance to get out without a soaking.
Onward--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment