Updates
*My car is staying over at Sage's until I can get it moved (it is not working well at the moment). Hopefully I will get it towed in a few days' time.
*CAT is going okay. I just had my first volunteer session today; refilled printer paper, checked computer labs, chatted on IRC, read help tickets and participated in responding to some easy ones.
*CS homework is coming along. I wrote a generic hash function for ascii strings, writing a linked list class tonight.. I should reuse an old one but I don't feel comfortable writing them yet so I would rather remake it from scratch, also I'd like to do a generic one using templates and some other features I don't know yet.
*Digital circuits homework is waiting for CS homework to catch up, can't do one till I progress on the other. They're both due next week on Wednesday. Once I get the cs stuff mostly done I'll kick into gear on circuits. Circuits and physics class tomorrow.
*Physics is going pretty well, though I want to make sure I understand the material and can perform on the final better than I did on the midterm, which was mediocre.
*I am mostly pretty broke, at least for a day or two, though I have some money making schemes (selling old possessions, small gigs) in mind as possibles if I get the time.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment