Friday, November 5, 2010

contest judging

No maxpages today again. I fear it is maybe gone without warning ...? Change happens.

Today is the birthday of bjh. We salute and celebrate! The fact brightens the foggy pall, the dreary coolness of the month. Moon of many birthdays, we could say-- Many good numbers to recall: 2, 3, 5, 10, 10, 17, 23-- all in the quite immediate circle. A happy Guy Fawkes Day to all, and many happy falling leaves! A good patch of the year!

I'm deep into contest judging-- a stack of 40-odd packets waits on my table, each packet of 2 to 3 poems, all to be read and evaluated. Ah well-- this year's lot are brighter than last year, and the year before-- it looks promising indeed. It should go fairly fast.

I'll get downtown sometime today-- gotta catch the library. Onward ...

No comments:

Post a Comment