Monday, January 25, 2010

free day

So good to have a day without appointments. It's been a while, and I'm tired. My own fault-- I should learn to turn down some invitations and challenges. Slow learner, I guess ...

The tulip bulbs you folks brought me-- last summer when you did up my yard--? have started coming up out front, some an inch or more. I hope we don't get any chilling frosts, as this IS still January. But I am happy to see them popping. And I have almost finished the Almond Roca Bryan and Chey brought me at Christmas-- that was a delight. I still have green tea and some Awake, though. Your gifts of time and good things are deeply appreciated, and Rachel's tree trimming out front has been a special help-- the tree stays interestingly bonzaied, and I can see the flag on the mailbox still-- the tree has grown a little, but not that much .. so it is lovely. The kale in the front pot is looking fine all winter, and so do the plants in the back garden, And the good fence! Thank you, thank you! It does make a big difference. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment