Any day not involving cat transport and driving in rain would count as quiet, I guess, but I am welcoming this tranquil transition day when I don't have to drive anywhere-- except probably I need to get books to the library--? Anyway, no transporting cats. This evening I will go to dinner at the home of friends who are members of the Yachats Artists' Guild, so that'll be fun, and what's left of this week looks pretty calm, with only an appointment every day, and no Sunday writing trip, I think, as we haven't restarted that yet. I got word yesterday that the Calyx contest decided in favor of someone else's book ms, so that is not out there any longer, and I must figure out another place to send the ms. Ah well. It would have been nice ....
Good luck in the moving, Sage and Carlee, and all involved in the move. May the sun shine and the day be auspicious! Bryan and Chey and Rachel and Taymen-- hooray! Let the good times roll! Glad to get the Seattle branch back nearer to family and home. Sorry it took a Great Depression to do it-- that part is rotten! But good to have the gang back nearer to together, maybe in easy train or bus reach? An address would be nice when it is possible.
Take care, everyone. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment