Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well, Wednesday ...

We're getting the promised wind and rain from a couple of days back, I think-- at any rate, it's very windy. My friend Sue, who has a good heavy car-- a Mercedes-- called to say she was going downtown and offered a lift, so I took the opportunity and did go, needing several items and to get to the PO. The wind hits the bridge with ferocity on lively days, and I don't like taking my Toyota across that space-- it's too light ... Anyway, it was neat to get out and pick up needed stuff, and to mail things so they will arrive ASAP.
I've called and canceled appointments scheduled for today, staying off the roads and indoors. Hey! Ray's sent an announcement home with me-- they are going to start a delivery service for groceries, MWF. That will help, in times of storm, or just when I don't feel like driving ... That will be useful, I think. I hope all is well with you all and sundry! I'm OK

More later--

No comments:

Post a Comment